Slime Boy Dungeon Skipping out now free

VGXVGX Member Posts: 796
edited August 2015 in Announce Your Game!

Available on Android now and hopefully on iOS soon

Help Slime Boy in this new one touch game to jump over the spiky ball that gets faster over time to collect coins, get a highscore and unlock more characters.

Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.veiragames.slimeboy&hl=en_GB!

Please rate/review
Thanks

Comments

• imjustmikeimjustmike Member Posts: 450

Looks slick, downloading now.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Sweet!

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

Nice to see this released @VeiraGX good look with your downloads!

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

Looking good. Downloading now...

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• VGXVGX Member Posts: 796

Thanks, hope you guys like it. Leave comments here for suggestions or improvements

• robertkdalerobertkdale USAMember Posts: 912
    edited August 2015

@VeiraGX do you have a short video preview?

Big Smile Games Play Happy!
    Check out our other GameSalad exclusives.

No but its a free small game anyway.

• iamcarteziamcartez Houston, TexasMember Posts: 648
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Looking great ! Love the visuals . . . . also looking forward to an iOS release ! :)

edited August 2015

Thanks for the comments. There's a small update now on Android for a bigger icon and and some minor fixes.

I submitted the game on Sunday for iOS so game is still waiting for review. Hopefully not long now

• app_sauceapp_sauce Member, PRO Posts: 206

Love the graphics. I would suggest making the replay button bigger. And making a more tactile feeling collision when slime boy hits the rotating spike. I like this concept a lot!

SocializeTwitter , **My Site ** **Play Loop Zen Free **iOS HERE, Google Play HERE

• As_Of_LatteAs_Of_Latte Member, BASIC Posts: 343

Can't wait to download this for iOS! Nicey done @VeiraGX

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@robertkdale said:
    VeiraGX do you have a short video preview?

This ^

@VeiraGX said:
    No but its a free small game anyway.

:(

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• AngryBoiAngryBoi Member Posts: 586

Look in good boi. Waiting for the iOS release!

@Lovejoy The way you put it, sounds horrible. Didn't mean it like that. No video preview as its a free game, which won't cost anything to download and try.

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

Congrats, love the art!

edited August 2015

iOS version was rejected -

"We found that your app uses the iOS Advertising Identifier but does not include ad functionality. This does not comply with the terms of the iOS Developer Program License Agreement, as required by the App Store Review Guidelines"

I have ads in the game so I'm a bit puzzled. Any one come across this?

@VeiraGX said:
    iOS version was rejected -

"We found that your app uses the iOS Advertising Identifier but does not include ad functionality. This does not comply with the terms of the iOS Developer Program License Agreement, as required by the App Store Review Guidelines"

I have ads in the game so I'm a bit puzzled. Any one come across this?

What ads do you have in your game? What did you select ad advertisement identifier when submitting the game to Apple?

@Lovejoy Charboost and RevMob. And as you submit the game there's 3 options to select about the ads. I ticked the first one only.

I asked before about this on the forums and was told to only tick the first one.

Click all of them

here is the full reason of the rejection -

"LA 3.3.12

We found that your app uses the iOS Advertising Identifier but does not include ad functionality. This does not comply with the terms of the iOS Developer Program License Agreement, as required by the App Store Review Guidelines.

Specifically, section 3.3.12 of the iOS Developer Program License Agreement states:

"You and Your Applications (and any third party with whom you have contracted to serve advertising) may use the Advertising Identifier, and any information obtained through the use of the Advertising Identifier, only for the purpose of serving advertising. If a user resets the Advertising Identifier, then You agree not to combine, correlate, link or otherwise associate, either directly or indirectly, the prior Advertising Identifier and any derived information with the reset Advertising Identifier."

Note: iAd does not use the AdSupport framework, ASIdentifierManager, or the Advertising Identifier. Therefore they are not required for iAd implementations and should not be included in your app for iAd support.

If your app is serving ads, please:

Ensure that you have tested your app on a device, not just the simulator, and that you have removed all previous versions of your app prior to testing

Provide us the steps to locate ads in your app

If your app does not serve ads, please check your code - including any third-party libraries - to remove any instances of:

class: ASIdentifierManager
    selector: advertisingIdentifier
    framework: AdSupport.framework

If you are planning to incorporate ads in a future version, please remove the Advertising Identifier from your app until you have included ad functionality.

To help locate the Advertising Identifier, use the “nm” tool. For information on the “nm” tool, please see the nm man page.

If you do not have access to the libraries' source, you may be able to search the compiled binary using the "strings" or "otool" command line tools. The "strings" tool lists the methods that the library calls, and "otool -ov" will list the Objective-C class structures and their defined methods. These techniques can help you narrow down where the problematic code resides."

@VeiraGX This is what you need to select during submission to apple

@Lovejoy that's what I ticked. So don't know whats up with them. Should I just resubmit it again and hope someone else reviews the game?

@VeiraGX said:
    Lovejoy that's what I ticked. So don't know whats up with them. Should I just resubmit it again and hope someone else reviews the game?

Create an adhoc version of your game, record a short gameplay vide with the ads popping up or take screenshots of the ads popping up, then file an appeal with the video/screenshot attached and they will take another look at it and push it through to the store.

Make sure to check with adhoc first.

@Lovejoy yeah I have an adhoc version on device with working ads. Ok will take screen shots and appeal.

Thanks

I've clicked all of them on every one of my games. Never been rejected for anything to do with ads

iOS version will be delayed a bit as doing a big update coming soon. Feel free to download the Android version.

Please rate/review

Thanks