Paying $$$, looking for template/game makers or freelance devs

LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

Hey guys, I'm looking for a few games, and it needs to be quality work. If any of you have any old school game replicas or any card games like solitaire and such, shoot me a PM.

Again, I'm not looking for half games or incomplete work. If you don't have any and you are a freelance dev, then PM me a price you would charge to make the games.

Serious inquiries only, don't waste my time please.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

Comments

• BigDaveBigDave Member Posts: 2,239
    edited August 2015

hey lovejoy I deleted a couple of games which you could have if you want them

the best performing once where

1. firefly . kind of retro endless game where you shoot panzers ( all working needs a bit more to it or the right theme, maybe Halloween for the upcoming event)
    2. two points . like three points but just two sides (you'd have to fix chartboost, banners work, I could also move the app from the App Store but a re-launch might bring more traffic and better search ranking)

I deleted them to narrow down on what I focus on and improve on the very best but maybe you can build something more out of them if you feel like it

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@BigDave said:
    hey lovejoy I deleted a couple of games which you could have if you want them

the best performing once where

1. firefly . kind of retro endless game where you shoot panzers
    2. two points . like three points but just two sides

I deleted them to narrow down on what I focus on and improve on the very best but maybe you can build something more out of them if you feel like it

Shoot me a pm of firefly with a video if possible and a price.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

Ive just replied to your PM @Lovejoy