Really Need Help with Music

Hi everyone! There are a few questions I really need help with. I can't seem to figure them out at all and I need them answered really badly. :/

So in my game I have a scene where when the player dies you can reset the scene. I have music playing, but every time the scene resets, so does the music, and it gets annoying having the song reset every time it dies. Is there anyway I can fix this using attributes or anything like that?

Second, I have a splash screen that plays a certain song which then carries over into the level select, but then when I play a level, and the level is done, and I go back to the level select, the music from the level is playing on the level select screen. I was able to stop this by creating a "levelOneOn" attribute and telling it to go false when on the level select screen, and when it's false to play the other music, but this then makes it so when I initially go to the level select from the splash screen, the music resets since I have an actor telling it to play music if my "levelOneOn" attribute is false. What do I do in this situation?

Overall, I'm just very confused about music and how you can play it across various scenes while excluding it from others. Any help and advice would be very nice and help a ton!! Thanks!