One rule to break them all

So since the last update I have noticed that having some rules on are somehow deactivating every single other rule in the actor. And they're not complicated rules, they're just simple "if attribute equals number then change attribute" type of rules. I know it's them because when I turn them off the other rules and behaviors in the actor run just fine, but for some reason when I them on they do not let other rules and behaviors run. The attributes in these have similar names to other attributes, could that be the problem? Is anyone else having the same issue with the new update? I tried so many things for like 3 hours straight and suddenly I realized "Hey! I'm paying for this service, this should not be happening". So I came here to do what I do best: complain.

Comments

• bernardo.chuecosbernardo.chuecos Member, PRO Posts: 75

UPDATE: So apparently it's not the names of the attributes causing the problem. The same thing happens when I change the names AND when I create whole new attributes with completely different names.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,351

This definitely sounds like a situation where a demo or screenshots of your logic will help you get much more useful responses.

• bernardo.chuecosbernardo.chuecos Member, PRO Posts: 75

@Armelline said:
    This definitely sounds like a situation where a demo or screenshots of your logic will help you get much more useful responses.

It was kind of too long to take a screenshot, it would've taken too many. The problem is not in the logic though, because the rules that cause the problems use and interact with new attributes that I just created and do not change or interact with the rest of the rules and older attributes at all, which led me to think it may be a gamesalad bug

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@bernardo.chuecos said:
    It was kind of too long to take a screenshot . . . .

Without being able to see the rules there is very little people can say - beyond making random guesses.