Windows Release 0.13.39 is available

QASaladQASalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 142

Windows Release 0.13.39 is available

Fixes:

• Changed iOS version target to 7.0 (also in Web Publishing)

• Fixed iOS Viewer not downloading projects in iOS 9

• Added a message box to tell users when custom behaviors could not be loaded

• The option to export as JSON has been removed as it was not intended for users and can cause issues

• Exporting projects no longer keeps old temporary data from previous exports of the same project

NOTE: The issue with Revmob banner and interstitial ads in iOS 8.4.1 has been fixed. No re-generating required.

Comments

• FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779

Excellent!

• tholdertholder Member, PRO Posts: 15

Did you guys happen to remove the Open GL 2.1 requirement?? We can't preview anything in my lab as long as that's still there. I know my computers should be compatible but yes they're that bad. This lab is a public school classroom.

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

@tholder said:
    Did you guys happen to remove the Open GL 2.1 requirement?? We can't preview anything in my lab as long as that's still there. I know my computers should be compatible but yes they're that bad. This lab is a public school classroom.

Not yet. That's part of what we are working on now.

Is the web preview not working for you?

Hi George. No, the preview isn't working both in the native view or HTML 5. My computers are running 7 year old integrated GPUs with only 128mb of ram and drivers that are from 2009. :/

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797

@tholder said:
    Hi George. No, the preview isn't working both in the native view or HTML 5. My computers are running 7 year old integrated GPUs with only 128mb of ram and drivers that are from 2009. :/

Upgrade!!! :p lol

@jdlcrater said:
    Upgrade!!! :p lol

I would love to but this is public education and I have a zero budget for my tech classes. It's sad

• dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699

@tholder we're working as fast as we can to get the new build ready that will eliminate OpenGL use, but in the meantime we'd like to figure out why your Web Preview is crashing. Bear with us, we're trying to source a machine that's similar to yours so we can attempt to reproduce.

In the meantime, have your IT folks been able to update drivers?

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

• Daniel543MDaniel543M Member, PRO Posts: 47

Will we have to re-publish our apps to make them compatible with iOS 9?