[VIDEO]Make your Android app succeed on Google Play - Updated

jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Hi all

This is an FYI to those interested. In London, there's many events focused around gaming.start ups and much more. Like some of you, getting there can be a pain, especially as the cost to travel is beyond stupid and the events so short.

However, this event will be streamed LIVE at 3.30pm (approx 2 hours from this post) and you can book a free ticket online at eventbrite.

You've just an hour to sign up. I will try and record it if it is of any value and post later.

G

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Sounds interesting. I won't be able to attend, but I'd enjoy watching at a later time.

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

It's just finished. There's a ton of good stuff regarding how to get noticed - some of it is pure common sense and already out there - whilst the rest, shows off the power of Google Play services - something Gamesalad should really look at trying to tap into.

With the arrival of Marshmellow, Google Analytic s will be getting a make over and using Googles APIs will be much easier.

But here is a snippet - Did you know that you can cross promote your app within another one of your apps? Its free using AdMob through the developer console.

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584