Ads

screennameforwhatscreennameforwhat Member Posts: 31
edited September 2015 in Tech Support

Im using admob and chartboost on my android and nothing is working. On my iphone chartboost works fine. But i have yet to see an ad on android version of my app. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

I used to have rev mob and didn't work either.

Comments

• dapiondapion Member, PRO Posts: 353

My last project works fine with revmob on Android.
    It is on Google Play since 3 days.
    When will your ads appear?
    Change Scene, Reset Scene?
    Which GS Creator Version do you use?

• @dapion U can download my app flying perry plus on the play store. Ad banner appears on bottom of the home screen(revmob and admob used). And a interstitial ad when Button is pressed to change scene from game over to home screen(chart boost). It works just fine on iOS but not android.

• @dapion I have the 0.13.41 version. Thanks for the respond.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@ramonguerra85 said:
    dapion U can download my app flying perry plus on the play store. Ad banner appears on bottom of the home screen(revmob and admob used). And a interstitial ad when Button is pressed to change scene from game over to home screen(chart boost). It works just fine on iOS but not android.

Make sure that you added your app as Android in the Ad websites.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• @Lovejoy yea they have their own android profile in it.

Ok, downloaded your app.
    First, nice job:-)
    What I not understand, you say you have to banners? RevMob and AdMob? This is not going to work...you only can have one of them. And RevMob doesn't show banner, only interstitial Ads...

• @dapion thanks. what I meant to say is that I had each banner up and both didn't work. Sorry for the confusion. I was trying a process of elimination to see if it was the ad companies... But even chartboost is not working on there as an interstitial but it works just fine with my iOS app.

Sorry, i didn´t use chartboost, so I´m out.
    I only work with RevMob interstitial Ads...

PS: Gave you 5* on GooglePlay.
    Does your game on iOS have a different name? Could not find it in GER

• @dapion not out yet on App Store. My adhoc version is working on my iPad and iPhone and the ads are working there.

• @lovejoy @dapion what i did was closed gamesalad and i removed all associated banner profiles in chart boost and admob. I put the rule to show banner in the bottom but i chose the all drop down. I believe it was 350x250 (all). Then I implemented new profiles for it and now it works. Thanks for the reponse guys.