Error while uploading with ApplicationLoader

app_sauceapp_sauce Member, PRO Posts: 206

I have a game that I am about to launch and have been testing through TestFlight. Yesterday I uploaded 10 builds via the xcode application loader but today when I try uploading it gives me errors. I only added one actor to my new build today and didnt mess with any of my ids or provisioning profiles. The errors I am getting are

"Invalid package. Applications built with sdk 9.0 or later must be packaged as proper IPA files". and "This bundle is invalid. The info.plist contains an invalid key 'CFBundleResourceSpecification' in bundle"

Does anyone know how to fix this issue. This app has been dragging on and I am ready to release it into the wild. Any help would be appreciated.

SocializeTwitter , **My Site ** **Play Loop Zen Free **iOS HERE, Google Play HERE

Comments

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    edited October 2015

This is new to me...did you change version as required? Are you up to date on latest xcode ?

Also might make sure you chose a didtibution profile as required.

Im making a tutorial tonight I will see if this error occurs.

• app_sauceapp_sauce Member, PRO Posts: 206

@Thunder_Child said:
    This is new to me...did you change version as required? Are you up to date on latest xcode ?

Also might make sure you chose a didtibution profile as required.

Im making a tutorial tonight I will see if this error occurs.

First thing I did when I started getting the errors was to update to latest xcode...I still got the errors. Another weird error was telling me I need to support all 4 orientations. I checked the landscape options in gs portal and that error went away (but my game is a portrait only game) The weirdest thing is that on thursday I was getting no errors at all.

SocializeTwitter , **My Site ** **Play Loop Zen Free **iOS HERE, Google Play HERE

• MerkinMerkin Member, PRO Posts: 17

@bktennis12 I'm getting this too. Currently updating Xcode, but don't have high hopes. Let me know if you manage to get it fixed!

@Merkin said:
    bktennis12 I'm getting this too. Currently updating Xcode, but don't have high hopes. Let me know if you manage to get it fixed!

I haven't tried uploading today yet but I am guessing its something on gamesalad's side.

• ErnstKErnstK Member, PRO Posts: 24

I'm getting the same error.. I have Xcode 7.01 and Application Loader 3.2 I haven't had this issue before.. GS team I know you're hard working but please check up on this matter

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

Let tag someone on this. Nip it in the bud as quick as possible. @GeorgeGS

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

I am aware of it I am working on getting if fixed, but it many not be till Monday till i can get every thing fixed.

Ok i think i have got a fix please regenerate you binaires It looks like the wrong binaries got uploaded on Friday. I have reverted them to the correct binaries for the release. Please regenerate your published app. Sorry for the inconvenience

• johnnymagnejohnnymagne NorwayMember Posts: 112
    edited October 2015

I´m also having this problem; updated Xcode and GS to latest. Hope you can look into this...

see post above yours it is fixed

@BlackCloakGS said:
    Ok i think i have got a fix please regenerate you binaires It looks like the wrong binaries got uploaded on Friday. I have reverted them to the correct binaries for the release. Please regenerate your published app. Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks for the quick action, seems to be working now!

• johnnymagnejohnnymagne NorwayMember Posts: 112

I did just that, but did not work. Had to delete game from GS portfolio. Making a new game solved it!