Working on Project. Need to test it !

BellowBellow BartenderMember, PRO Posts: 227
edited October 2015 in Working with GS (PC)

Hello guys i am working on this game for 3 days so its just prototype. Code thing near the finish. I just want you to check it and tell me your opinion. I will change art work in other days.

What kind of game is this ? If you are asking its easy just something fall from top and you try to hit and destroy them. You have magic power (yeah that black thing :disappointed: ) and with that you can use you special powers and there is a bonus game inside a game. Just give it a try and let me know your opinions please.

http://arcade.gamesalad.com/games/133470

Thank you

keys : control arrows for movement. space for attack, E for special attack. You can use your special attack when it gets 10

bonus : its like a baskettball try to put a ball in.

Comments

• L EEvERL EEvER Member Posts: 5

its alright for a prototype, maybe change the graphics and include an in game tutorial on what everything is and does

• LucasJG1994LucasJG1994 Member Posts: 28

Looks good and enjoyable, plus I like the difficulty that you added with those blocks falling from the sky.

One thing though, you said special powers were available. How do I activate it.

• BellowBellow Bartender Member, PRO Posts: 227

You need to get 10 points . There is a magic bar (black thing) on the left when it gets full you can use your special power with E or with super button.

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

I have no idea what is going on in this game.