How do I make a sliding menu?

passmitspassmits Member, PRO Posts: 26

I've been search the whole internet for this please help.

I want to slide my scene by touch/mouse so I can hold more information in one scene.
I'd make a few samples, but non of them are working smooth and precisely.

Can you help me?

Comments

• BellowBellow Bartender Member, PRO Posts: 227

Put your scene and take its x position for sliding starting position and sliding ending position

put a rule to that bg

if touch
    and
    self position x > 230 (i just dont know what is 230 but this is your first scene position your position must be 231 or 232 bigger than this one)

do

change attribute

self actor - motion - velocity - x - to -200

this will move your actor left

then put new rule

if touch
    and
    slef position x < 30 (this is your second x position where your second actor stop - 1. so your second scene position must be 29 or 30 not sure)

do

change attribute

self actor - motion - velocity - x to 200

put another rule change it to any (not all at the top of the rule you must change it any)

attriube self position < 30
    attribute self position > 230

do

change attribute

self actor - motion - velocity - x to 0

this must slide your background but i am not sure i didint check it on the gamesalad.

• passmitspassmits Member, PRO Posts: 26

@Bellow said:
    Put your scene and take its x position for sliding starting position and sliding ending position

put a rule to that bg

if touch
    and
    self position x > 230 (i just dont know what is 230 but this is your first scene position your position must be 231 or 232 bigger than this one)

do

change attribute

self actor - motion - velocity - x - to -200

this will move your actor left

then put new rule

if touch
    and
    slef position x < 30 (this is your second x position where your second actor stop - 1. so your second scene position must be 29 or 30 not sure)

do

change attribute

self actor - motion - velocity - x to 200

put another rule change it to any (not all at the top of the rule you must change it any)

attriube self position < 30
    attribute self position > 230

do

change attribute

self actor - motion - velocity - x to 0

this must slide your background but i am not sure i didint check it on the gamesalad.

Unfortunately it don't work :(. The page can move when I click, but then It won't stop and don't react on my mouse.

You didn't say I have to make any attributes, is that true?

Do you know how I can do this correctly?

• passmitspassmits Member, PRO Posts: 26

If you're looking for the answer, I found it. The Guru has a tutorial from it: