Login into itunes store when game starts

app_sauceapp_sauce Member, PRO Posts: 206

I have a game that is waiting for review for a couple days now. I tested it for about a week through TestFlight and everything was fine until last night. The problem I am having is when I boot up the app (or even leave and come back) it prompts me to log in to the iTunes store. This wasn't happening through 20 previous test builds( and when I go back to try the previous builds they all have this bug now). Also, this same issue is happening whenever I open the AppStore app(not just when I try to install an app). I am wondering if this is an apple bug or what is going on?

SocializeTwitter , **My Site ** **Play Loop Zen Free **iOS HERE, Google Play HERE

Comments

• rvantilborgrvantilborg Member, PRO Posts: 185

might be because of an Issue with IAP that keeps hanging. i have had that same issue to on my iphone but no one experienced this problem in my game… http://itunes.com/apps/HoopatubeLite

i recently discussed another issue where some1s app redirected to the App Store when starting… now thats strange:)

if the IAP is hanging for your device, people that download won't be bothered with it

• app_sauceapp_sauce Member, PRO Posts: 206

Yea, I think its my device or perhaps a ios 9 bug. I'm going to update to the latest ios 9 and see if it still happens. It is just a bit nerve racking because my app is a few days from launch (hopefully) and now this starts happening.

SocializeTwitter , **My Site ** **Play Loop Zen Free **iOS HERE, Google Play HERE

i know, it frustrating, but if it is an IAP hanging, the apple testers will not be prompted with the itunes store and it will be approved for sale, im about to release my 2nd game:)

• wimanjohanwimanjohan Member, PRO Posts: 5

Anyone solved this yet? I have the same problem.