IOS Viewer not working. Advice please.

I am running 13.40 on my PC and viewer is the same version. When I launch the viewer on my IPAD, creator on PC recognizes it right away.

I then select my IPAD from the list and try to push my project to the viewer. The viewer on my IPAD responds with the status bar and it says Loading My Great Project...

But, it times out after a while because the project never loads. Status bar does not move at all.

I have done this many times on my Mac, but never windows. I have disabled windows defender on my PC.

It seems to communicate with my IPAD, but never loads the project.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks!

Comments

• crestwoodgamescrestwoodgames Member Posts: 191

Here is a screenshot of what I get.

• rvantilborgrvantilborg Member, PRO Posts: 185

problems on mac…. iOS viewer only works after restarting and loading the 'recent' game again… the viewer on my mac doesn't work at all…
    its freaking annoying when in the middle of a project working…
    seems with every update there are some fixed and some screw-ups that should not be there…. i think its also pretty annoying i have to re-install the iOS viewer on my iphone after each update, since gamesalad produces many 'updates' real quick….
    on the other hand… i almost finished another IOS project:)

• crestwoodgamescrestwoodgames Member Posts: 191

Ugh. Did not know there was a separate program I had to run that would allow viewer to work. I assumed it was like the Mac version... install and go.

There is a separate file in the GS folder that has to be run.

:D

yes, and with every update it needs to be re-installed trough XCODE.. hell its annoying… but… im glad its working so far:)

it is the IOS viewer for iphone etc..