I need someone to create a few character for me

Ezekiel BunburyEzekiel Bunbury Member Posts: 4

Hello Artist, i need someone to create a few characters for a project i have coming out. I have produced an action packed theme i just need an artist to produce characters that i have in mind. If you can help please message me back. thank you. My budget for all my characters is $50 prices can be negotiated. I am looking for two characters as a main character and then 3 characters who the main characters are against.The first character is action hero character, the other is his assistant who is a cartoon character. Then their are 3 enemies who they are against, two cartoon characters and a final action man character i have drawings of the main character but not the other characters who i will give a description of to the designer.

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Asking for free art is not allowed on the forums. Do you have a budget for your project? You may want to edit your post and include your budget to attract artists.

• Ezekiel BunburyEzekiel Bunbury Member Posts: 4

Sorry for not putting in my budget Braydon_SFX i have recently updated my profile to include the budget i have for this project. Thank you for your response

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797
    edited October 2015

@Ezekiel Bunbury what kind of characters are you looking for? There are a lot of artists for hire in this place.

edited October 2015

Hi Jdlcrater, thank you for your response. I am looking for two characters as a main character and then 3 characters who the main characters are against.I am looking for two characters as a main character and then 3 characters who the main characters are against.The first character is action hero character, the other is his assistant who is a cartoon character. Then their are 3 enemies who they are against, two cartoon characters and a final action man character i have drawings of the main character but not the other characters who i will give a description of to the designer.

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797

Hi Jdlcrater, sorry about the late reply thank you for the message i will look at the designer you have requested thanks again.