Publishing game and selling in app

hello. Do i need to have commercial company for gaining money from games. for example, ads and in app purchase?

Comments

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797

@tanert said:
    hello. Do i need to have commercial company for gaining money from games. for example, ads and in app purchase?

You don't need a company. That is why GS is awesome. Ads earn you a few cents from being on screen for 30 seconds or more (I am taking info from what I have been told) and in app purchases can earn you lots of money too. Just use Clash of Clans business idea and you'll have money for a long time. haha

• tanerttanert Member Posts: 35

@jdlcrater
    I know it as you said. but at google developer console want us to set up merchant account,
    In this approach they want to company name and website??? I dont understand. I have non of them.

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797

@tanert said:
    jdlcrater
    I know it as you said. but at google developer console want us to set up merchant account,
    In this approach they want to company name and website??? I dont understand. I have non of them.

Haha. I can help you no further. Sorry. So... quickly come up with a company name and tell them your website is your google account page? Sorry. I don't know what else to do. Isn't that stuff optional?