Publishing to AppStore , testing my game , make ads ?

Add someAdd some Member Posts: 48

Hey guys my game is ready to publish but I have some questions ?
1/ I want test my game in gamesalad viewer do I need a pro subscriber and Paid apple developer ?
2/ when I publish my game and complete the steps of publishing I choose stretch and my game will running on iPhone , iPod , iPod ?
3/ If I set up ads in my game and testing my game on gamesalad viewer can I see the ads on my game ?
And the last what's the best ads company do you think...?

Comments

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

Don't be in a hurry test your game for awhile!
    Do you have an apple developer account? You will need not to publish to store. There are videos on how to do that.

You will need a GS pro account to publish to App Store.

If you publish with iOS universal and stretch it will work on all. Depending on game and images it may look distorted. Especially if you have circles. Just test it and see. But it will work.

You can test on iPhone etc. (adhoc). Videos are there to guide you.

You can let others test through iTunes test flight as well.

Adds is just preference. Addmob chartboost rev mob are quite easy to use. I liked chartboost at start now I like admob..... I have a few with revmob.......

• Add someAdd some Member Posts: 48
    edited November 2015

Hey bro when I use stretch do I need to make any rules or anything or just publish and choose stretch ?
    And when I make a ads do I needs to make a rule also or just set up the ads ?

and when I want testing my game on my device do I need a pro subscriber ? And about apple developer my membership expired do I need to renew before publishing or what ?

What's the adhoce , gamesalad viewer ?

And the last what's mean universal that's mean the game will running on all apple devices and android or what ? Cause my game when I created I choose iPad portrait and when I test the game on gamesalad and choose iPhone legacy , i!Phone 5,6,6plus everything goes will so do I need to make any rules or just publish and choose stretch ?

Sorry bro but this questions make me crazy and I want to know how can I make all this things like what I tell you ?

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

@Add some said:
    Hey bro when I use stretch do I need to make any rules or anything or just publish and choose stretch ?
    And when I make a ads do I needs to make a rule also or just set up the ads ?

and when I want testing my game on my device do I need a pro subscriber ? And about apple developer my membership expired do I need to renew before publishing or what ?

What's the adhoce , gamesalad viewer ?

And the last what's mean universal that's mean the game will running on all apple devices and android or what ? Cause my game when I created I choose iPad portrait and when I test the game on gamesalad and choose iPhone legacy , i!Phone 5,6,6plus everything goes will so do I need to make any rules or just publish and choose stretch ?

Sorry bro but this questions make me crazy and I want to know how can I make all this things like what I tell you ?

No rules. Just click universal and stretch.

You will have to watch videos on using the adds. It's very easy but you will need a video to guide you.

Ad hoc is placing your game on your iPhone or iPad to test it.

Universal means it will run on iPhone iPad and iPod. Not android.

Not difficult but will take time to learn and go through it.

Search forum and Google. There are guides and videos to most of these.

• Add someAdd some Member Posts: 48

Thank you so much bro, but what about this question ?

And when I want testing my game on my device do I need a pro subscriber ? And about apple developer my membership expired do I need to renew before publishing or what ?

And what about gamesalad viewer ?