My new game Monsters vs Balls

nadir.alkarbinadir.alkarbi Member, PRO Posts: 94
edited November 2015 in Announce Your Game!

My new game Monsters vs Balls still under development hope you guys like it :), i'm still having some problem with adding pop up store and iAP but i will finish it soon ;), give me your opinions please i really need it to improve the game.

Here's a video check it out
https://youtube.com/watch?v=glwoucrVNSE&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Looks fun!

• nadir.alkarbinadir.alkarbi Member, PRO Posts: 94
    edited November 2015

@Braydon_SFX said:
    Looks fun!

Thank you @Braydon_SFX i decided to change it to Monsters vs Balls :D

@Braydon_SFX i have one question when level is completed how do i pause the game i use pause behaviour but nothing happen monsters keep moving any help

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

Looks nice. Will you need matching colour ball to kill monster?

• nadir.alkarbinadir.alkarbi Member, PRO Posts: 94

@gattoman said:
    Looks nice. Will you need matching colour ball to kill monster?

No you don't need that but it's a good idea each monster for each ball, but its need a lot of work also :#

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited July 2018

@nadir.alkarbi said:

@Braydon_SFX said:
    Looks fun!

Thank you @Braydon_SFX i decided to change it to Monsters vs Balls :D

@Braydon_SFX i have one question when level is completed how do i pause the game i use pause behaviour but nothing happen monsters keep moving any help

Don't forget you need an UNPAUSE for every PAUSE.... so in your PAUSE scene, ensure you use UNPAUSE to return, NOT change scene etc.... otherwise, the second PAUSE attempt will fail... :smile:

Likewise, if you've PAUSE'd anywhere prior, perhaps to a help screen from your menu, etc, then the same rule holds true...

Hope that helps! - it threw me at first...