How can I make new option after complete all levels ?

Add someAdd some Member Posts: 48
edited November 2015 in Tech Support

Hey guys i want make a new option in menu but this option I want visible to player after complete all levels, I mean now in the menu you will see button to play And when you click play you will go to level one and if you win you will go to level two etc... But if you lose you will back to level one and the levels isn't visible to player I want this levels visible after player complete all levels when he back to menu will see a new option and this is levels when click this option will see all levels unlocked and then will choose any levels to play...
Guys everything I make it but I want how can I make this a new option after complete all levels ?

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

You need to start by explaining how you are unlocking the levels. Is each level a separate actor on the scene? Are you determining unlocking of levels by the value of an integer attribute, or by a table cell value or some other way?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Add someAdd some Member Posts: 48
    edited November 2015

I make levels with two attribute index ( unlocked level, current level )
    And also I make the scene for levels, just I want a new option name is ( levels ) visible to player in menu after complete all levels and the player will click this button ( levels ) will see all levels unlocked just play any levels you want . I make it everything scene for levels when the player click this new option go to levels and everything about this thing just I want how to visible this option after complete all levels ?

Let's say you have 30 levels and you are storing the highest unlocked level number in game.unlockedLevel. Use this rule:

When attribute game.unlockedLevel = 30
         Spawn Actor [Levels Button]

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Add someAdd some Member Posts: 48
    edited November 2015

Yo bro what I do exactly I make an actor and i write this rule or what ?
    And about the button also I make this button name is ( levels ) ?

Sure, you can do that.