Need a team

deltap9deltap9 Member Posts: 6
edited November 2015 in Help Wanted

Hi im looking for a person to help me make a clash of clans like game you can use any kind of gaming program but i want this game to be mobile.
here are something that im good at and you dont have to worry about tell what your good at in the comment section below.
-Drawing and character design
-Producing
-Helping
Since this is a tteam thing i will spit money 50-50 i will give you more details if you want to join

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited November 2015

//

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

@Socks said:
    //

The Internet™

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

I would encourage you to stick around, get to know the community, and learn a bit about GameSalad. And yes, provide more details so that people have a good sense of what they're getting involved with. It would help to provide a portfolio of work you've done.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

Haha this thread made me laugh. Not to be offensive, but I have a feeling you are in over your head on this one

• ZipfrazzleZipfrazzle Member Posts: 11

So you are soliciting on Game Salad forums, hoping to build up a team to develop a game that took dozens of people with 10 years of game development and marketing experience, using hardcore professional development tools, to develop over the course of several years with lots of critical fundamental business changes that would have broken up any other team?

And a 50-50 split deal eh?

Good luck.

• deltap9deltap9 Member Posts: 6

Thanks for the support though guys but I have made a game with a friend from school and all but i want some of you guys to help make a another game ike a clash of clans game but if you dont want to make it at least give me some tips and maybe someday i will become famous and give you a shout out so bye :D

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

A game like that would be an enormous amount of work. Start learning and give it a go!!

• TomvnTomvn Member Posts: 47

@deltap9 said:
    Thanks for the support though guys but I have made a game with a friend from school and all but i want some of you guys to help make a another game ike a clash of clans game but if you dont want to make it at least give me some tips and maybe someday i will become famous and give you a shout out so bye :D

Hi, Try my game first, link below. Me and my partner work more than 10 month to finish a 2.5D strategy game that kind clash of clans but more simple . But one thing you need to know Gamesalad make for 2D game it will be limit for 2.5D . if you go for 2.5D game the game will run slow on most device with below 2GB of RAM.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lost-and-survive/id1006191655?ls=1&mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xinhstudio.lostandsurvive