How to transfer music from iphone to android phone

stas301stas301 Member Posts: 2

Dear gamer,

my main usage of smartphone is for gaming and music. I got my new Android phone (LG G4) this morning. I want to transfer the music from iPhone 5S to G4 so that there is no need to rebuild the music library. I dig a while online and no valid answers found out yet.

Do someone has such a issue before and got an answer on that?

Comments

• Instructions are quite simple. According to Google:

1)Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to your computer using the USB cable.
    2) Open the iTunes application.
    3) Select your iPhone and click the Info tab.
    4) Check the Sync Contacts with option and select Google Contacts from the drop-down menu.
    5)Click Configure and enter your Google username and password.

• stas301stas301 Member Posts: 2

@Zeiousllypeterjimes said:
    Instructions are quite simple. According to Google:

1)Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to your computer using the USB cable.
    4) Check the Sync Contacts with option and select Google Contacts from the drop-down menu.

yet, it's helpful for transfer contacts but doesn't work for music transfer

• ZeiousllypeterjimesZeiousllypeterjimes Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2015

@stas301 said:

@Zeiousllypeterjimes said:
    Instructions are quite simple. According to Google:

yet, it's helpful for transfer contacts but doesn't work for music transfer

Oh, sorry, if you need to transfer music from iphone to Android, Google Gmail doesn't work well, you need to try third party program like Phone transfer program, it's capable of transferring music from iPhone to Android, transferring music from iPhone to Android with 3 steps.
    http://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/how-to-transfer-music-from-iphone-to-android.html
    It also supports other data transfer including messages, contacts, photos, files and more.

• AllenWinnerAllenWinner Member Posts: 3

Has anyone read this guide about sending iPod music to iTunes?

• EvaLarryEvaLarry Member Posts: 1

TunesGo is a professional program which enables you to transfer music in between iOS and computer, iOS and iOS, even iOS and Android. You can use it to transfer music from iphone to android phone.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

In almost 100% of the cases, threads about software not directly related to GameSalad (e.g. Photoshop, iTunes, etc.) are SPAM. It's best not to waste your time answering them. ;)

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

This discussion has been closed.