Network Send Table not doing anything

Someone else had reported this as a bug specific to the recent updates (http://bugs.gamesalad.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1486) but I'm not sure if that is the case or not.

Basically: I have a call to Network Get Table at the start of my game that has no problems. I have a call to Network Send Table at the end of the game that seems to never run, despite the block/timer that it is enclosed in running normally. I've used debug log messages to verify that the timer that Network Send Table runs inside is running, but my server logs show that the game never actually connects to the server at all, and the callback attribute remains stuck at zero. I have verified that the URL is reachable from the machine I'm running the Gamesalad Creator from.

Anyone have any ideas what might be going on?

Comments

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

Looks like it was fixed today, so it should be in the next build.

• spasemunkispasemunki Member Posts: 2

Any estimates on when that might be available?

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

Interesting, I am experiencing a similar situation in my Network Get Table, except that I can only Get Table for one table in the game. Every other table does not work even though I switch the IDs in the php. Not sure why?

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

I guess thats a little off this topic, but if there are any ideas please let me know

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

we should have the fix for this out early next week