Multi device reaction time game

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I was hoping to get some help with this concept. I want one master device to allow many devices (up to 8 if possible) to slave off of it. Once this is setup, one of the devices will exclusively light up (and likely sound) prompting the player to tap it. Then another device lights/sounds...player has to tap that one...then another. The devices will continue randomly until the time is up. It is my hope that the master can track the time of the individual, and log this into an online sheet somewhere. Does this sound like an impossible task? Thank you for your help.

Comments

• wayback_gamerwayback_gamer USMember, PRO Posts: 124

Making logic takes detailed thinking and it seems your leaving out a lot of details which would help anyone try and answer your question. You skip to once this is setup right out of the gate, which leaves one wondering once what is setup? What are you trying to do exactly? Sounds like an idea I had to play a song at the same time on multiple devices. Provide some more detail if you are still looking for answers.

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

You can't directly link devices together like that in gamesalad. You might be able to do something like that using the server url behaviors but there will be some delay in the transmission a few seconds between send and recieve of info.