Installing Viewer issue.

I finally get everything I am suppose get. Do everything Im suppose to do. Fight with xcode for 30 minutes trying to figure out how to get it to put viewer on my iphone. And like every other time in the past I finally get it on my phone..... i think im finally done fighting xcode and my phone decides it wants in on the fun. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Never had a previous install do this before.

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Settings -> General -> Profiles
    Under ENTERPRISE APP, choose your current developer account name.
    Taps Trust "Your developer account name"
    Taps "Trust" in pop up.
    Done

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

I noticed for some reason it added my appleid finnbogg1@yahoo.com to the xcode list. My apple Developer ID is finnboggdev. I deleted the finnbogg1 ID from the xcode list in preferences. I delete Viewer from my phone. re-installed and its still saying the apple id related to the viewer app is still finnbogg1 ID

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    edited December 2015

Make sure you have the right account setup under preferences in Xcode. Also delete the profile off your phone and just download the profile from developer site and drop it onto the device window in Xcode. you'll need to restart Xcode and refresh after that delete of the other account.

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

I'll look into that when I wake up. Suns up.... I'm In bed.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331

I had this happen with someone I was helping recently. We tried everything to get it to work, but Profiles just wouldn't appear in Settings. Then one day, a few days later, with nothing specific being done, it just appeared. Never did work out why it wasn't there at first and what caused it to appear.

I didn't have to deal with the Profiles thing when using either my iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad 1, 2 or 4. So who knows :(