almost perfect sliding menu

fZoleefZolee Member, PRO Posts: 34

Hi all,

I have made a sliding menu based on Monster Robot Studios tutorial on youtube, which works almost perfectly but I noticed 2 smaller issues.
I have a rule to enter a level if : touch is released, pressed(boolean attribute) is true and if "self distance from cam" (attribute to make sure actor is in center) is 368.
My issue is sometimes if I swipe and release the mouse/finger when it's above the actor is even if it's not centered, once it's snapped to the middle it's still starts the level.
What rule should I use to avoid this problem and only be able to tap on it to start the level once it's already centered?

The other one is not a big problem, just would like to find out how to do it.
I have a cam tracker actor which responsible for snapping the maps/characters to the center.
My method is (just with random numbers) snap if= 10<actor1<20,20<actor2<30,30....
With this, I can only swipe one by one. How would I make it to skip some actor and swipe harder to the further one?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• fZoleefZolee Member, PRO Posts: 34

First image the actual "Map_Select" actor and the second is the "Menu Tracking" actor, which might have affected the first actor?
    I have tried a nested rule too, but the result is the same, once it snapped to the middle the level still started.