Student Discount

fkhan1fkhan1 Member Posts: 4

Hello Everyone,

I was checking to see if I was eligible for a student discount here, but when ever I submit my information to check if I am eligible, I get an error as shown in the image below.

Please Help,
Faraaz

Comments

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

@fkhan1, I'd use the message/chat icon here on the website. You'll probably get a quicker response.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

So we submit the data directly to our evaluator. Try making the file smaller.

• fkhan1fkhan1 Member Posts: 4

@jamie_c said:
    @fkhan1, I'd use the message/chat icon here on the website. You'll probably get a quicker response.

Thank You! I will :)

@adent42 said:
    So we submit the data directly to our evaluator. Try making the file smaller.

I resized it to get the file down to 1.3 MB from 2 MB and it still doesnt work :(. Thanks Though.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,059

I tweaked the server config on our side to see if that helps, please try again. If it doesn't work, just submit it to us via Intercom (the question mark help widget in the bottom right corner).

• fkhan1fkhan1 Member Posts: 4

@adent42 said:
    I tweaked the server config on our side to see if that helps, please try again. If it doesn't work, just submit it to us via Intercom (the question mark help widget in the bottom right corner).

Thank you so much. It worked.

Thanks
    Faraaz