Why isnt my table coords working?

I Have a table with X and Y values. I have a spawn actor and for the X and Y I have, tablecellvalue(InventorySlots, 1, 1) to fetch the X value of the first inventory slot and tablecellvalue(InventorySlots, 1, 2) to fetch the Y value for the first inventory slot but it seems not to display / spawn the actor in that position. Any ideas?

Comments

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

Can you post a screenshot of your code? This would give us a better chance at resolving your issue.

Are you spawning relative to scene or actor?

• ElDaltonElDalton Member Posts: 21

@RabidParrot said:
    Can you post a screenshot of your code? This would give us a better chance at resolving your issue.

Are you spawning relative to scene or actor?

http://imgur.com/a/snSAW

Here you go. And I tried both, but I don't know exactly the difference. Care to explain real quick? Thanks for the assistance!

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

I'm guessing the PC version is similar enough to the Mac version that you also need to select table (and any attribute) names from the Attribute Browser rather than typing them in. Your table name should be game.Inventory and that needs to appear in the tableCellValue() expression.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• ElDaltonElDalton Member Posts: 21

@tatiang said:
    I'm guessing the PC version is similar enough to the Mac version that you also need to select table (and any attribute) names from the Attribute Browser rather than typing them in. Your table name should be game.Inventory and that needs to appear in the tableCellValue() expression.

Nailed it! Thanks, I appreciate the help guys!:)