I am doing a Teeter Ball Game. HELP

1. I am doing a Teeter Ball Game, I want to do it like Teeter Pro, I would like to know if the Ball is not fallen in my specific black hole, it fall inside the other black hole and player need to play again game from the beginning (ball goes back to start point), how can I set it in GameSalad?
  2. I want to put a long wood stick at the middle of the game, it will rotate automatically at the middle of the platform, how can I set inside GameSalad?
  3. And also, I want to put a long wood stick, it will rotate ONLY the ball Touch the stick, how can I set it inside GameSalad?
  4. When I use Microsoft Paint to modify the hole, and I make the target hole become yellow color in central, but after modify, I find that the surrounding area of the hole original colorless but now it become white in color, how can I change it back to colorless in GameSalad?

I am gladful anyone can help me on these, thank you.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited December 2015

(1) Use a collision rule to tell when the ball touches the hole.

(4) You have to use a program that can create transparent backgrounds and export transparent pngs (e.g. Photoshop).

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• I know about the collision rule, but my question is how can the ball go back to the beginning of the place immediately? start point?

• anyone can help me on wood stick question 2 and 3 also? pleasse

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@gamesalad888@outlook.com said:
    I know about the collision rule, but my question is how can the ball go back to the beginning of the place immediately? start point?

To return an actor to its starting point, do this:

Change Attribute game.startX (real) to self.Position.X
    Change Attribute game.startY (real) to self.Position.Y
    When [rule condition to reset position]
         Change Attribute self.Position.X to game.startX
         Change Attribute self.Position.Y to game.startY

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

4) you can use gimp for free. Export PNG

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

2). Put stick on scene. Use rotate behavior

3) use rule. If ball overlaps or collides with stick. Behavior in stick rotate.

This discussion has been closed.