error while signing apk "the operation could not be completed"

so i already sent this to the support section of gs but i was hoping someone here could help me out faster. (im publishing to android from a mac). So i generated the app on the gs website and made a keystore and everything and the signing procedure goes well and i choose a location for the signed apk then when i click finish the error message comes up (screenshot attached), and the apk file isnt in the folder. i followed all the steps i dont know what went wrong if anyone knows please help, and thanks

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Make sure your android sdk is up to date. Where are you selecting the file to go to? Desktop? Do all the file paths on the sign window have green checkmarks?

• shazztheawesomeshazztheawesome Member, PRO Posts: 6

@Lost_Oasis_Games said:
    Make sure your android sdk is up to date. Where are you selecting the file to go to? Desktop? Do all the file paths on the sign window have green checkmarks?

sdk is up to date/ i selected it to go to a folder in my desktop, and yes the procedure goes well i can see the 3 green checkmarks and i have installed java already as well

• shazztheawesomeshazztheawesome Member, PRO Posts: 6

for anyone whos facing the same problem, GS solved it for me, the android signing doesnt work on mac OS 10.7.5, so just use a different laptop and it should work :)