Unlocked Icons Level

olivertheracerolivertheracer Member, PRO Posts: 10

Hello, I did not find the solution, so I ask you if you can giver me the solution.
My Quizz is in 8 languages with 6 categories questions
I have 12 levels in every categories quiz.
Once the Gamer has answered in a Category Scene (Mathematic for example) to 20 questions and has 12 good answers minimum, I want to show an unlocks level icon in a Level Scene showing 12 Icons Level..
So after 20 question if he has answered 12 or more good question it shows the score and goes the scene with the icon level unlocked.
If he did answer right less than 12 on 20 questions, it goes on a Loser scene and ask to try again.
Here is my problem, how can I manage to show unlock level icon on Level Scene ?
Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, etc etc etc.
After showing the Scene Unlocked Level Icons, I want user comes back to the same category quiz (same previous scene category Mathematic) because here are the questions coming random (+ than 300 per category).
Scene Level Icons are just here to show how he performs and get some bonus and free download games after few Level icons showing unlocked.
So, how can I show unlocked next level Icon after every 20 questions series answered.
And make coming back the gamer on the Category he is playing and getting the possibility to unlocked the next level icon on the Level Scene.
Thank you for your help
Olivier.

Comments