Amazon Underground Publishing FAILED

Hello! My app, Money Marathon, worked very easily publishing it to normal Amazon, Google Play and Apple, but when I created a new "premium version" for Amazon Underground, it FAILED the Amazon tests.

It says "Amazon Underground: Your app has not qualified for Amazon Underground program availability. The reasons for disqualification are:

App is not available on non-Amazon devices. Your app failed functional testing on non-Amazon devices. Refer below for details on failure reasons. To be eligible for Amazon Underground, your app must be available on non-Amazon devices. For more information on the guidelines, please refer to Understanding Amazon Underground."

Does that mean I have to submit a signed apk also or something? It worked simply with a nonsigned one for normal amazon publishing.
Or do I have to ensure IAPs are unchecked in the Android apk builder on GS.com? Any tips? My package name matches the name on amazon.dev site correctly, it just says it will not work on non-amazon devices.

Here's the full failure email:

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for your recent submission of Money Marathon Premium (package: com.nnterprises.mmund). We have completed the review of your app and have the following details to share with you.

Overall Result
Your app has failed our app validation process and is not available for download by customers. The test results for the different stages in our validation process are compiled below.

Program Participation
Amazon Underground: Your app has not qualified for Amazon Underground program availability. The reasons for disqualification are
App is not available on non-Amazon devices Your app failed functional testing on non-Amazon devices. Refer below for details on failure reasons. To be eligible for Amazon Underground, your app must be available on non-Amazon devices. For more information on the guidelines, please refer to Understanding Amazon Underground.

Functionality Validation
Your app has failed our functionality validation criteria on all devices you had targeted. Please fix the issues listed below and resubmit your app on the Amazon Appstore. For detailed test results on functionality validation, please visit your app detail page

Device Result
Kindle Fire HDX (2013)
FAILED
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2013)
FAILED
Fire HD 8 (2015)
FAILED
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2013)
FAILED
Fire HDX 8.9 (2014)
FAILED
Fire HD 7 (2014)
FAILED
Fire HD 6 (2014)
FAILED
Fire HD 10 (2015)
FAILED
Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2014)
FAILED
Kindle Fire HD (2013)
FAILED
Kindle Fire HDX WAN (2013)
FAILED
Fire (2015)
FAILED
BlackBerry P’9982
FAILED
BlackBerry Leap
FAILED
BlackBerry Classic
FAILED
BlackBerry P’9983
FAILED
BlackBerry Z10
FAILED
BlackBerry Passport
FAILED
BlackBerry Q10
FAILED
BlackBerry Z3
FAILED
BlackBerry Q5
FAILED
BlackBerry Z30
FAILED
Non-Amazon Android (Google Nexus 5 hammerhead - 5.1.x)
FAILED

What's next?
Please correct the issue(s) identified above and re-submit the updated version of your app, along with any metadata updates (small icons, large icon, screenshots, descriptions, etc.) using the Developer Portal.

Resolution for many common failure issues can be found in this post.

Further, please either update your app to fix the issues pertaining to Amazon Underground validation criteria or resubmit your app for distribution on the Amazon Appstore outside Amazon Underground.

Did you know?
You can test your app using Amazon’s free App Testing Service to identify other common failures before resubmitting your app.

We look forward to receiving the updated version of your app.

Sincerely,

Amazon Mobile App Distribution Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail.

More questions? Check out our FAQ, connect on the forums and stay up to date by following our blog

Please do not reply to this e-mail. To share specific feedback on your App Testing Results email, please use this Contact Us link.

To respond to us about any other issue, please use the Contact Us link in your Developer Portal account. Please note that you will be directed to a login page before submitting your feedback.

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited January 2016

contact our customer support and we will help you out.

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

@BlackCloakGS Thanks! I figured out that it wouldn't accept it because I had SHARE buttons that didn't work (since GS doesn't have screenshot capabilities) and my IAPs didn't work. It is all taken care of now thanks