Extended Free Trial

I have just downloaded the trial version and started to watch a few YouTube videos, however a 5-day trial seems to be a little tight?

Working (as many of you do) 9-5 with a family to look after too I'm not sure I'll even get chance to use the software for more than a couple of hours in the next 5 days, especially with the weekend coming up.

Is there any way to get a longer trial, even 30 days would be enough to properly try it out.

Comments

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

I believe it's 15 days. And it's actual days of use. So if you don't use creator today then it doesn't count. Only open and use creator on a day where you can use it for a few hours.

Watch YouTube videos to speed up your knowledge. I think one month subscription is worth it as well.

If you look through game announcements you can see the games possible with gamesalad.

I work full time with a young family so I understand.

Access to an amazing support community is thrown in for free!

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

• ph33r_zerotph33r_zerot Member Posts: 5

If it only counts days that you use the software then that sounds better as I know I wont get to use it over the weekend, however I am still only seeing 5 days trial both in the software and on here (profile settings), 15 days would be great, 5 just seems very short.

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

You should contact the support team if you only got 5 days. It should be 15. There's a chat bubble icon in the lower right corner of this website that you can use to contact support.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter