Equation help needed for max health / Table change

Hello,

Im making my characters health size depend on the max health my character has but Im stuck in an equation to make the table change value work.

I want to make the table change when my characters global attribute changes.
Lets say he is level 1 now. When he hit level 2 I want the table value to add +50 to max health.

Right now I dont know what equation to use so when global level is higher then before change table value.

I tried "if attribute level > level+1" do change table value.
That did not work properly.

Anyone got a suggestion?

regards

Comments

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

Put the "change table value" behavior in the same rule that increases the characters level.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Make sure to save the table after the change table value too. I usually put the save table in a after .3 seconds with run to completion checked.

• KIIVIINKIIVIIN Member Posts: 159

@Lost_Oasis_Games said:
    Make sure to save the table after the change table value too. I usually put the save table in a after .3 seconds with run to completion checked.

Thanks for the tip! Should I always use save table when changing table values?

@NipaGames said:
    Put the "change table value" behavior in the same rule that increases the characters level.

Thank you.. stupid me didnt think about it lol.. So easy. Well better to ask than to be sorry!