Running Blade now available at the App Store!

mhedgesmhedges Raised on VCSMember Posts: 634

Hello -

The first app of 2016 has been released! Running Blade is now available at the Apple App Store.

Katz the Samurai is running across the city rooftops, trying to catch her enemies! Guide her through the endless rows of skyscrapers avoiding falls, planted bombs and flying saws!

Instructions:

• Tap on the screen to jump to the oncoming platform.
  • Tap the Flip button to flip from the bottom of the screen to the top or back.
  • Tap the Blade button to use the blade to destroy oncoming bombs and saws.

Note: This version of Running Blade is ad-free. If you want to try out the free version, it should be approved by tomorrow or Thursday.

Get it at the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/running-blade/id1083732935?mt=8

Comments

• mhedgesmhedges Raised on VCS Member Posts: 634

Well, it seems Apple had an issue with the free version, saying it would not fire up. I rewrote the intro screen a bit; let's see if it's to their liking.

On a related note, I reached a milestone upon release of Running Blade: I made my first sale of an app. I've already generated revenues through Chartboost, believe it or not. So, the "roadmap to success" is as follows:

• Release an app with in-app purchases.
    • Advertise.

I feel that the advertising will no doubt be the nut to crack. My Dad always told me it takes money to make money, but I'm working on GS for fun, not profit. At least not yet! :p The biggest enemy is certainly time, as I have not much of it, with a day job and taking care of my crew.