New kids money maths game - free

StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
edited February 2016 in Announce Your Game!

Hi all,

Just a quick mention of a new free app that was published yesterday. It's quite a niche within a niche one here in terms of the market.

I work around schools quite a lot in Hong Kong and a couple of teachers had mentioned that there were no apps for teaching Hong Kong money. So last week I had a couple of days off and put together Hong Kong Money - Learning and Teaching App for Kids.

Appstore listing here.

Any downloads greatly appreciated :-)

Cheers

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Very cool!

• ChunkypixelsChunkypixels Member Posts: 1,114

@StusApps ....not seen you post for a while, so really good to see you still around :)

The app looks interesting... good luck with it!

• StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352

@Chunkypixels said:
    @StusApps ....not seen you post for a while, so really good to see you still around :)

The app looks interesting... good luck with it!

Hi @Chunkypixels, thanks. I've still been using gamesalad a fair bit but not really for myself. I've been teaching it a lot to older students and working with them to develop their own apps. Plus I've been developing a number of apps using online backend systems using other tools.

Plan at the moment is to do a number of free simple math apps for younger kids as we've identified a few areas we could do with a little customized app support. Still have a larger kids coding type app as well that I started about 3 years ago that I will finish off someday.

• ThomasjosephThomasjoseph Member Posts: 4

I must appreciate you for doing such a nice job. Kids usually dislike learning maths by using normal concept of teaching with numbers. Being a preschool teacher,I can understand why it is so necessary to use such gaming cum learning app in class. A few days ago I had read an article about Huntington Preschool is also conducting a learning by playing session in class and the outcomes they got are really appreciable.

• MrkidzealMrkidzeal Member Posts: 1

thanks for the post, games prove to be an interesting and learning zeal for children in preschool and using games and puzzles in subjects like maths and english is definitely workable for easy learning in children.