Publishing question

Once I have made my game and ready to publish and I decide to buy the pro membership of Gamesalad will I be able to publish straight to Android, IOS etc. with no extra cost or will I also need to pay for a licence with the chosen OS on top of the Gamesalad PRO membership?

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Google costs $25 one time fee I believe. I think, but am not certain, that the first year of the Amazon App Store is free. Those should be your only other expenses.

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

@leigh.armstrong98

You will just have to go pro to publish your game, No additional cost , but dont forget Apple App Store fee is $99/year. Google Play has a one-time fee of $25.

• So Gamesalad Pro is not worth it as presumably I can still publish to these stores and save money by going through different OS directly whilst making my game in the basic version of Gamesalad?

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

@leigh.armstrong98 said:
    So Gamesalad Pro is not worth it as presumably I can still publish to these stores and save money by going through different OS directly whilst making my game in the basic version of Gamesalad?

You can't publish without pro but you can make your game with basic. Then go pro when you want to publish.