Inappropiate scene changes

Hi, got a problem with scene change. I've specified one icon on scene to change scene to next when i click this icon, however scene changes when I'm clicking on anywhere on scene - not only on this icon.

Second part of problem: on another scene, let's say 1, have three icons, which need to lead to next scenes (2,3,4 respectively) after mouse down, however nothing happens ...

Thanks in advance for explanation!

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@solarioner said:
    Hi, got a problem with scene change. I've specified one icon on scene to change scene to next when i click this icon, however scene changes when I'm clicking on anywhere on scene - not only on this icon.

Generally speaking you need to show your rules if you want people to help resolve an issue you are having with those rules - otherwise all you are saying is "I have a calculation, I'm not going to tell you what it is, but it doesn't work, can anyone tell me why it doesn't work" :tongue:

Obviously without knowing the calculation all you will get is guesses, if you include the calculation people can take a look and point out any issues they spot.

In this case I would guess you are using 'when mouse down' rather than 'when touched is pressed'.

@solarioner said:
    Second part of problem: on another scene, let's say 1, have three icons, which need to lead to next scenes (2,3,4 respectively) after mouse down, however nothing happens ...

Again, same deal here, without seeing your rules all people can do is make guesses.

• solarionersolarioner Member, PRO Posts: 3

You are right! I've changed mouse down to touch pressed and everything works perfect. I've used mouse down command as was sure that touched pressed will not works in final game for users who use mouse only. As i understand command touch is more universal for this case (than mouse)?

Thanks again!

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited February 2016

@solarioner said:
    You are right! I've changed mouse down to touch pressed and everything works perfect.

Success ! :)