App rejected a second time! Chartboost?

mhedgesmhedges Raised on VCSMember Posts: 634

Hello -

I'm mad as h-e-double-hockey-sticks. My Running Blade Free app got rejected a second time by Apple. It's the same as the paid version, except for the ads.

After the first rejection, I removed the startup ad, worked the scene change around a bit, and republished. Got rejected a second time, this time because the app does not make it past the intro scene to the splash scene. There is an interstitial between scenes, so I'm guessing that's the problem.

Over at Chartboost, I input the app info, and over at gs publish i input the chartist info. I did a new campaign.

I'm wondering if anyone has any pointers. I know dimsdale had some concerns with Chartboost recently, but not as the ones I've encountered.

Thanks, regards.

Comments

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

You might try making sure both portrait and landscape ads are selected in the Chartboost campaign. It's a workaround to an issue with the Chartboost SDK that may be present in the version you're using. The ads weren't showing up on some iPhone devices and causing the app to hang, but it was working correctly on iPad devices. They've since fixed it and we've updated to the fixed version for 1.25, but the workaround doesn't seem to cause any issues until then.

• mhedgesmhedges Raised on VCS Member Posts: 634

Thanks for the response, @GeorgeGS ! I'll look into that.

• mhedgesmhedges Raised on VCS Member Posts: 634

Well, just published the fix this morning. Here goes nothing!