Chartboost error

RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot.Member Posts: 956

Hey @Dan_Chartboost, I am unable to log into my Chartboost account. I had a download spike yesterday and I think your system locked me out. I've had this issue before. I've contacted you guys on twitter, at support@charboost.com and through your website's contact form. I have not heard a reply. Hopefully you guys can resolve this in a timely manner because none of my apps are receiving ads at the moment.

I also sent you a direct message. I have not heard back so I have created this thread.

Comments

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

I have also been locked out! What is going on!?

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

Finally got in touch with them. They said that my issue should be resolved by the end of today.

@RabidParrot can I ask how you got in touch with them and what the issue was? Seems I have the same one.

edited March 2016

@RabidParrot said:
    I've contacted you guys on twitter, at support@charboost.com and through your website's contact form.

@zweg25

Oh I've done the same. Sounded like you had them on the phone. Oh well. Thanks

I tried their number on Facebook but it is disconnected. Twitter is probably the best. @zweg25

Is your problem fixed?

@zweg25 said:
    Is your problem fixed?

They emailed me and stated that it would be fixed by the end of the day yesterday. Still locked out. Just sent them another email.

@zweg25 said:
    Is your problem fixed?

All fixed.

Still waiting to hear back...

• phamtasticphamtastic Member, PRO Posts: 354

I got the same problem with Chartboost. They locked my account and I tried emailing them back but no response for past 3 days. They said I got some unusual abnormal downloads from the same account which I have no idea about. What to do as they're not responding to my emails.

@phamtastic said:
    I got the same problem with Chartboost. They locked my account and I tried emailing them back but no response for past 3 days. They said I got some unusual abnormal downloads from the same account which I have no idea about. What to do as they're not responding to my emails.

I had a similar problem. Contact them on twitter first. They will tell you to email, but they seem to be expecting your email then