Display text still not working when testing on device

digitalzerodigitalzero Member, BASIC Posts: 639
edited March 2016 in Working with GS (Mac)

i know i have said this before but my display text is still not working when i test on my device... when i go through previewer everything seems to work out fine... it shows some of the text that are in the tables on the device but it shows what i placed in there before i did the update... im not sure whats going on.... anyone have any ideas?!?!?! because this is so frustrating!

Comments

• digitalzerodigitalzero Member, BASIC Posts: 639

when i updated the previewer on my android device... from that time on it will not show the new text that i have put in my tables... ill give you a clear example @Lost_Oasis_Games

i have toys that you can purchase

lets say the table looks like this before i did the update from the app store

col 1(names) col 2(description)
    oliver
    nathan
    susie antagonist
    jack father
    ben brother

now this is what i have done after the update (notice oliver and nathan have descriptions now)

col 1(names) col 2(description)
    oliver scaredy cat
    nathan protagonist
    susie antagonist
    jack father
    ben brother

well now i have put in oliver and nathans description but it does not show up... however, it still shows everything else previous from updating... for instance... susie being an antagonist will still show up and jack being the father will still show up but the new ones i put in afterward are not showing at all... does this make any sense... thats how i know its not a programming issue

ok that didnt show up the way i wanted it to lol

ill just screen shot what im talking about lol

^^so thats what the table looked like before i did the update and everything worked fine (everything in the description field)

^^this is what it looks like afterwards... the text still works and displays from the previous table i have sent but now it will not show the new descriptions that i have added... i have changed the text and everything checked it countlessly but it is still not working

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Hmmm try doing a save as and then try that new saved project. If not contact support via the blue bubble.

thanks I'll give it a shot and let you know