Jarsigner missing, tried a ton of solutions

I was installed the Java SDK on PC as I was having problems with Macincloud missing android files for publishing{on there, the zipalign was missing suddenly, and no way to modify or install the sdk there without admin credentials.}

So after installing the SDK on my PC, I have jarsigner missing, while the other two are where they should be. I checked, searched, but it's no where to be found. Google search kept showing that the solution was to install the SDK as the problem for others was that they installed the JRE. No help there as it's the SDK I've installed, and yet no jarsigner. : I

I've tried searching for the file by itself, but I keep getting links to the entire download. Tried installing all the API's, but even then, it wasn't there {and only filled up my PC with 15 GB of files}.

Comments

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

Here's how I have it setup on my machine. You get keytool with a lot of different packages, the JDK has it, but I used the JRE version just because that's the default location if you click the button to find it.

• FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779

Thanks @GeorgeGS I'll try again, hopefully the jarsigner will be in one of the packages. And thank you and the other GS staff for the hard work on the engine.