News Update #1 by DeadpoolBro13

DeadpoolBro13DeadpoolBro13 Member Posts: 82

Currently working on a horror game in Unity 3D ver.5.1.1f. Considering a K12 student discount on GSPRO. Don't ask me my age. You saw the K12, you get the impression.

Comments

• DeadpoolBro13DeadpoolBro13 Member Posts: 82

bump

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Do you have a question?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

please keep discussion on GS, this is not the place to discuss work in other platforms.

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,058

The answer is yes.

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894

@adent42 said:
    The answer is yes.

Can't work out if you're psychic or guessing?!

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited March 2016

I had to look this up, since I don't live in the US, and Wikipedia says that K starts at 4 years old!

Must say, I'm impressed!

• AlchimiaStudiosAlchimiaStudios Member Posts: 1,069

@pHghost said:
    I had to look this up, since I don't live in the US, and Wikipedia says that K starts at 4 years old!

Must say, I'm impressed!

Pshhh. K-12 is Anywhere from 4-18 yrs old, if we estimate right in the middle, that's 11 yrs old. Pretty much a dinosaur in the game dev world =P

Follow us: Twitter - Website

@AlchimiaStudios said:

@pHghost said:

Must say, I'm impressed!

Pshhh. K-12 is Anywhere from 4-18 yrs old, if we estimate right in the middle, that's 11 yrs old. Pretty much a dinosaur in the game dev world =P

Would I be banned if i were 11.

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

Can we close this thread as it is against the forum rules and basically spam

@zweg25 said:

The glasses thread got a few pages and was closed. How about I get my few pages of fame?

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

@DeadpoolBro13 said:

@zweg25 said:

The glasses thread got a few pages and was closed. How about I get my few pages of fame?

Exactly what I mean, this is just spam. This isn't helping anyone with using gamesalad. Please close this thread

This discussion has been closed.