how to change app file to ipa file

I tried to upload my file that was .app file and it return the following message : ERROR ITMS-90529: "Invalid package. Applications built with sdk 9.0 or later must be packaged as proper IPA files." How to I change it so I can upload it?

Comments

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276
    edited March 2016

After you sign the app in GS, click the "publish" button in the Congratulations popup window. It generates an .ipa file for you.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• MacProductionsMacProductions Member, PRO Posts: 17

Thank you However I put it the new game.ipa file into a Payloader directory file, zipped that turned that into an .IPA file and uploaded with App loader and I am getting the error message: "package does not include and Info.plist" can you help me?

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159

@MacProductions said:
    Thank you However I put it the new game.ipa file into a Payloader directory file, zipped that turned that into an .IPA file and uploaded with App loader and I am getting the error message: "package does not include and Info.plist" can you help me?

Just try and upload the IPA as it is with application loader.

• raciukas22raciukas22 Member, PRO Posts: 47

@MacProductions said:

Just drag it to itunes.