You can use html5 files to create Android/Iphone apps

When using the html5 files as the base for an android app using Cocoon, the jittery effect in 1.25 is removed, and although movement is smooth again, processing requirements go up a bit, so if the game is small and light, but suffering from the jitters in 1.25, going html5>android could be a quick solution to the problem. I'll post about this seperately.

Another benefit is very quick load times all around.

You can also make your app only work with an internet connection, as this type will have a fraction of the app's size, but require the user's device to connect to the targeted url index.html file in order to play the game.

A big benefit, should this work, is you can use a TON of other services like Google Play, Facebook, and even smaller companies like Heyzap via plugins through the Cocoon wrap. {Other plugin categories can be seen in the screenshots.} I assume only cocoon plugins would work, core appears to be related to different engines that are supported{Im not sure}, and I guess custom would be for html5 experts who are crafty enough to add something within the avialable constraints of the GS html5 export.

www.rayburst.net is the Web 2 app export, as you can see, you can get both an android and ios export from it. When you get the android one, you get signed and unsigned apks, in ARM and x86 formats{x86 is the desktop architecture from what I know, but a few phones use this. Unless it's for virtual android testing. I'm not expert, I just have a broad, yet vague understanding of the entire thing, but I still managed to get the ARM version to work on my device}.

HelloCocoon is the native app export of the game, similar to GS's Android export, but using the html5 files as the basis.

Technically, it probably would be less efficient if your game is really heavy. My processor heavy game is slower in the native export than in the web2app export. I still haven't fully played around with the settings to see what's optimal, you have options like picking between webview or canvas, default screen size, and several other things.

If you do decide to try this out, remember to rename the sample-index.html into index.html or it won't work. When using the web2app output, input the game's url in settings. If you're an expert, you will probably know what to do, as well as be able to test out the plugins for various services and probably get facebook and other things working. I haven't tried the plugins myself, I tried this out solely to see how the game's performance and compare it to GS's native 1.25 android export. {I would have to say, both have their pros and cons, and neither outweighs the other performance wise right now, as the issues they come with are different.}