Donald J Thump

smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

I'm still new to Gamesalad but this is what i've put together in the last few weeks..

https://www.facebook.com/Donald-J-Thump-128514067542882/

I can categorically say i would not have been able to do it without this site, thank you..

I will post more when it gets approved by the iOS store (wow, it takes longer than Google play)..

Comments

• OrvilFoxOrvilFox Member Posts: 67

Interesting graphic, like that TNN logo

• smurftedsmurfted Member, PRO Posts: 570

Thank you, Its still quite simple but i'm happy to see what i have squeezed out of the game salad engine in a relatively short period of time..

After having battled with the iOS store for the last 2 weeks i have managed to overturn the rejection of my app. Which is now available on iOS as well!

In that time i have been working on the update which will add more of a game dynamic as well as outfits, score multipliers and loads more little tweaks..

• shumicpishumicpi Member Posts: 29

Wow its looking great and its simple but quite eye catchy.

Thank you again for helping me out @hopscotch, without you we'd never know how many times people had expressed their opinion (punched him)..

The new version has many new things, starting with a 90 seconds per round time limit (making the score finite). Then i added a score multiplier to ramp up your scores adding a reason not to hit continually (adding an air-time bonus as well).
    A big change is that you can now spend the Bux you earn from Donald on a variety of outfits (& i will be adding more each week).
    He now reacts better to your punches.
    There is now the option for each punch to vibrate your device as well.
    For the younger players, there is now the option to kiss Donald instead of punching him (for those who are into that sort of thing).
    Lastly but not leastly we have added a link in the app that knows everything you need to vote.
    The new version will be online later today..

If anyone want a promo code, just send me a PM.

As it gets close to the election i have completely revamped the game, adding more backgrounds outfits & a lot more. & its for free now too... Enjoy.

• goonergooner Lancaster, PAMember Posts: 135

when is the White House edition coming out?

is anyone working on a Hillary Prison Escape game yet?

Love you PA for flipping RED.

I have been working on a new edition. Adding a few more backgrounds & i have overhauled the text. Taking into account all the things he has said he'll do..

I'll be uploading it today.

Any more ideas for what i should add or change, fire away...

Its free in both app stores & i'd love to hear what you think.

• goonergooner Lancaster, PAMember Posts: 135

@smurfted said:
    I have been working on a new edition. Adding a few more backgrounds & i have overhauled the text. Taking into account all the things he has said he'll do..

I'll be uploading it today.

Any more ideas for what i should add or change, fire away...

Its free in both app stores & i'd love to hear what you think.

My idea won't really fit with current game title and not sure you are looking for more of a bipartisan setup ... But anyway my idea would be to have different options/levels and include Hillary, Obama and "W" (any well known political figures and primary candidates maybe even global with Merkel, Putin, Duterte) ... I think everyone should get a chance to vent.

However, if you only have contempt for "The Donald" carry on, just a shame to eliminate potential downloads from the start.

Seeing all the right wing leaders on the rise at the moment, there could well be a need for a multinational version...

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@smurfted said:
    Seeing all the right wing leaders on the rise at the moment, there could well be a need for a multinational version...

Left wing, right wing, even middle of the road, you'll find a large group of the public who would love to thump them just because they are politicians. Hell, even their opponents wouldn't mind thumping them! :D You're on a winner.