Spawn The Player By the Spawner on the tile

kahhkashannnkahhkashannn Member Posts: 19

Hello there!
How can i spawn my player by the spawner actor or controller actor on the tile actor?

Answers

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

I'm not quite sure what you mean but the Spawn Actor behavior takes x and y position values that can be relative to the Actor or to the Scene. So if you want to spawn an actor at the same location as the spawner actor, just set it to relative to Actor and leave the x and y values at zero.

If that's not what you mean, maybe you can provide a sketch that explains it better.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• kahhkashannnkahhkashannn Member Posts: 19

@tatiang
    I was confused about the player position relative to tile with the spawner ,i.e,how the spawner will link to the player related tile but i have done using your described scnario and applying game level attributes.
    Thank you.

Hello there!
    using this rule in the attached file my tile is spawning next tile when the runner is the last position of the tile rather than the center position of the tile.what should i do, that my tile spawn the next tile when the player is the center position of the tile?

edited March 2016

Without a drawing/screenshot or any other information such as which actor this rule is in and which direction the player actor and tiles are moving (if at all), I really don't know.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

@tatiang
    ok i have find the bug thank you your response.Can you tell me please is there any best tutorial related camera zoom in and out to capture the image.Camera capture the nearest objects as its original size and other which are far a distantance capture large in size?

When I need to know something for GameSalad, I Google the key words along with gamesalad. So I would recommend Googling camera zoom gamesalad and clicking the Videos tab.

ok thank you