making a song

raciukas22raciukas22 Member, PRO Posts: 47

I just want to ask if there is a feature that allows to make a song in gamesalad that I could write words, make animation while the song is playing etc..

Comments

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782

@raciukas22 "a feature" no, but all the tools you need yes.

If I understand correctly, you want to play a song, and let words and animations play in sync with the music?

In this case you would use a table, which contains the timing, the words, and some rule triggers.

• raciukas22raciukas22 Member, PRO Posts: 47

@Hopscotch said:
    @raciukas22 "a feature" no, but all the tools you need yes.

If I understand correctly, you want to play a song, and let words and animations play in sync with the music?

In this case you would use a table, which contains the timing, the words, and some rule triggers.

Thanks for your reply. Would you know if there are any tutorials? Many thanks.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

You would have to create the song in a different application or download or purchase it and you would have to create the images/frames for the animation in a different application. GameSalad can facilitate animation by displaying sequential images at a certain speed but you can't create the images in GameSalad.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User