Are these 'trial limitations' still valid?

LokitoesLokitoes Member, PRO Posts: 187

Hi all,

Just looking at this page from mid-last year: http://help.gamesalad.com/knowledge-base/what-are-the-limitations-of-the-gamesalad-trial/

Are these limitations still correct for 2016? Eg. can you still publish all but html5 in the free trial but you get a splash screen? Can you still save your working files as per usual? (Particularly interested in PC version use)

I ask because I'm wanting to show a student of mine GS. In fact I'll probably just be asking them to send their working file to me rather than even publishing anything as they're just learning. I have a pro account but they will be on the trial. Can't really ask this person to buy GS just to use it for one day of education. :blush: I'm also on Mac and they are PC but I am assuming I can just change their working file extension and it will still work on mine.

Best,
Alinta

Comments

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKMember Posts: 1,894

The 15 day trial should be the equivalent of a Pro account so no limitations (although you probably will get a GameSalad splashscreen).

• alex9876alex9876 Austin, TXMember, PRO Posts: 5

@Lokitoes The FAQ on trial limitations is still valid. Projects can be opened on both Mac and PC computers by changing the extension of the project folder of the PC made project to .gameproj or by extracting all files of a .gameproj file and opening the .gsproj file inside.