Hey guys!

SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797
edited April 2016 in Miscellaneous

hehehehe

It's been a while. But I wanted to show y'all what I've been doing. So, I have been learning a programming language called Python. I am not very good but I finally got my character to move around in an RPG style way (which is what I want) :) So that is one thing. Another is that I am working on a game with two buddies from Europe on a Brick Breaker game. I am making the sound and music while another guy codes and OgreOfWart does the art. That is the second thing. ANOTHER that I am doing is making a ton of music with that tool I showed some people a couple months ago. A song I am very proud about is this dubstep track I made called Breaker. Link : https://soundation.com/user/SLOCM3Z/track/breaker . And I hope to buy another studio called Fruity Loops when I get my work money the end of this year so that I can make even better music. I also learned how to find cosine, sine, and tangent! So I know what those are now. No, I have not given up on Gamesalad, but with learning this language I have much more to learn. And I might buy a pro and play around with the new functions and shapes someday.

:)

Comments

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

You are a busy person

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797

Hey guys! I have decided that I can start doing electronic music for games and things. Maybe a little ambient, maybe a little dubstep/dance moosic :D I also do art every so often! Go ahead and email me at joshuadavislogan@gmail.com for art or music needs and I will try my best to see what we can do!