Weird bug...

AngryBoiAngryBoi Member Posts: 586
edited May 2016 in Working with GS (Mac)

I have a problem that is not allowing me to work on my game. In this picture, I show the rules I have for my actor to follow my finger whenever I am pressing. http://s32.postimg.org/64dv91qdh/Screen_Shot_2016_05_05_at_5_23_20_PM.png This works 100%.... The problem comes with the scene. Whenever I try to make my actor go further than the regular scene size, it stops and starts glitching out. The actor will only moving within the 768x1024 size.

Comments

• AngryBoiAngryBoi Member Posts: 586

Here is another image. The actor can move freely inside the points, but struggles to go ay further. Top value is x, bottom value is y. Any ideas?

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Add scene.camera origin X and scene.camera origin Y to your equations.

Your conditions: when touch is inside, when touch is outside, when touch is pressed (etc) could all be replaced with a single 'when mouse button is down' condition.

• AngryBoiAngryBoi Member Posts: 586

@Socks Where and what equations to I pug these into?

edited May 2016

@AngryBoi said:
    @Socks Where and what equations to I pug these into?

Wherever you use touch x and touch y.

When:
    self x is not equal to touch x + camera origin x
    self y is not equal to touch y + camera origin y

Move to:
    touch x + camera origin x
    touch y + camera origin y

. . . . . .

You need to unlock your actor to access scene.camera origin, or unlock a new blank actor and use this to constrain a couple of game attributes to the scene.camera origin.

• swanyboyswanyboy Member Posts: 38

Alright thanks @socks . My brain is waddled from this ap calc exam I took today lol

• swanyboyswanyboy Member Posts: 38

Lol. On my brothers account. I'll @ you on mine