Rewarded videos Chartboost + Revmob

Hi guys, glad to see the 1.25!! Just a couple of questions:

1) Are Chartboost and Revmob video reward ads available simultaneously? (So if one network has no video to serve the other network shows a video)

2) can we use interstitial with Admob + rewarded videos with Chartboost simultaneously? Or onle one ad network start at the launch of the app?

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

So I had interstitial set up on RevMob and Reward Videos with Chartboost, but when you publish, they are both checkmarked under interstitial.

When I was playing/testing, I noticed that Chartboost was showing reward videos, but NO interstitial popups were showing. This was because the reward vids were priority, and since the checkmarks for Rev and Chart are in the same section, GS pulls from ONE of them and uses that throughout.

I had to set up Chartboost Static Interstitial ads too and only had Chartboost checked during publishing now everything works fine

(I couldn't get Revmob videos to work on its own, and Revmob has been causing me a bunch of Policy issues with the publishing sites)

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

The provider used for reward videos is whichever provider you have chosen for interstitial ads.