Free Music/Sound software for GameSalad users through May 31st!

RhiannonSaladRhiannonSalad Member, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 69

What if I told you, you could embrace the magic of music creation? What if I said there was an app that would accommodate your creativity on the go?!
What if I told you the app was FREE just for GameSalad users like you?!

I bet you'd freak out and say, "Rhiannon from GameSalad, you are crazy! I've been looking all over for a free way to create music/sounds for my GameSalad game".

My crystal ball tells me our friends at Open Labs have just the answer!

For a limited time Open Labs is offering you their groundbreaking music creation app Stagelight! Oh, but wait, Stagelight WITH the Core bundle upgrade for FREE! That's $9.99 worth of musical goodness for absolutely nothing. Nada! Zilch! Zero!

What is Stagelight? Stagelight is the easiest music creation and audio manipulation app to learn and use, even if you have never made music or sound FX before. But you don't need a crystal ball to tell you that! Try it!

Don't freak out if you don't know the first thing about making music/sounds! Stagelight CORE comes with built in lessons, sounds, instruments and loops that you can use to tailor your own music and sounds for your games on Windows and Android devices. With partners like Linkin Park and Timbaland (!! not a typo !!), Stagelight rains possibilities that anyone, beginner to professional, can use to tickle the eardrums.

The best part is you own all the rights!

Your Game, Your Music!!

Wait, there's more! The first 25 users to claim this offer, register your Stagelight account in the in-app store will receive a free upgrade to Stagelight ULTIMATE. That is a $49 value for free. (winners will be notified by email after May 31st)

Click on the link below and use code SLGAMERS to claim your free Stagelight software before May31st or this crystal ball turns into a snow globe.

Windows:

http://us.openlabs.com/stagelight-for-windows/

Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.openlabs.stagelight&hl=en

Stay Inspired!!

Comments

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

That should keep the Windows/Android crowd quiet for a while. :g

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Woohoo! Thanks Rhiannon!

• fmakawafmakawa Member Posts: 565

@PhilipCC haha, We SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!!! WE WANT MORE!!! WE WANT IT YESTERDAY!! Or I shall eat my hat!

@fmakawa said:
    ... Or I shall eat my hat!

Watch out for the bones! :grin:

@RhiannonSalad I'm waiting for you to announce that Mac users get a complimentary version of Logic Pro. ;) ... it's only fair that you don't show favouritism. :/

• RhiannonSaladRhiannonSalad Member, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 69

oh c'mon now! Best I can say is that they have a mac version in QA at the moment. How long it takes them to test is anyones guess, but then you will get your mac version. For crying out loud Philip.... I have an iWatch, iPad, iPhone, iMac, Macbook Pro..... and hats just my personal supply of Apple cult! I want a mac version too!

They said mac is in test and iOS is set to launch before the end of the year. Calm your tits!

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331

I bought a PC recently to compliment my Mac so I'm one happy camper!

• fmakawafmakawa Member Posts: 565

@PhilipCC It was going down well until @RhiannonSalad spoke of her adoration for all things Apple and right then I had a massive one get stuck in my gullet!

@RhiannonSalad said:
    ... I have an iWatch, iPad, iPhone, iMac, Macbook Pro..... and hats just my personal supply of Apple cult!

I can beat that! Guess who's first computer was a 1984 128k Macintosh? :p That's back when Steve J used to wear 3 piece suits and a silk tie.:expressionless:

Calm your tits!

:open_mouth: I don't know what to say to that?